Photo recovery retrieves photos that get deleted accidentally. This application works by recovering all the lost data, including photos, videos, call recordings, voice messages, or documents. You can get them back in minutes through this application. This application also recovers all the confidential data of your mobile phone.
Photo recovery app is essential for people who have kids in their home and delete important files from their phones; they use photo Recovery to regain all the lost data deleted by their little ones. This process does not take much time, and the application’s functions are very swift.
Photo Recovery application has many astonishing features through which you can regain data effortlessly. This convenient application has powerful data recovery features that make it possible to restore the data.
You do not need to root this phone to retrieve the data; you can also gain back your deleted photos by searching specific thumbnails and caches. This application scans thoroughly and finds all the lost data, undelete it, and brings it back to its previous location in the internal memory of your mobile phone.
- Photo Recovery works with 2 different recovery algorithms; this means if 1 method of recovery does not work, the second one would indeed work to bring back all the lost data.
- This application has an advanced file browsing ability. It scans your files to regain and undelete all your essential data with advanced features.
- It also provides a preview of the recovered pictures in the phone gallery. You can see and select which picture you want to restore and which picture to delete permanently.
- Photo Recovery allows you to upload the file to your phone’s internal memory, and you can also transfer this file from the application directly to other apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- This application can recover files by rooting and un-rooting the phone. You don’t need to root your phone during file recovery but can also gain back your data more effectively by rooting your phone.
- If you cannot find your lost file without rooting your phone, try rooting it to locate the deleted file. It will bring back your lost data.
- This application gets updated after every week, enabling multiple new features to add; it had its latest update last week and working on its version currently.
- This app is straightforward, with simple options to retrieve all your lost data within minutes.
- This application does not have a lot of space to work; it is a lightweight application.
- Photo Recovery guarantees file retrieval ultimately.
- It is a friendly and modern interface.
- Also gives you a feature to permanently delete some data if you don’t want to see it again.
How to Use Photo Recovery
Using the Photo Recovery application is quite simple and does not require you to be a technician or software developer to retrieve lost data. After downloading the app, open the app and start the basic photo scan. If your phone is rooted, you will get permission for the retrieval. After allowing, the following window will contain all the images from your gallery. You can easily select the pictures you want to regain and permanently delete the ones you don’t want to see again.
Pros of Photo Recovery
- Photo Recovery allows retrieving data in a minute.
- You can bring back every deleted and private file quickly.
- This app gets your old and lost photos back with minor efforts.
- Photo Recovery is a powerful and helpful application.
- It takes up very little space in the phone.
- Its size is 4.9 MB, which makes it lightweight.
- You can keep your photos safe and permanently delete the ones you don’t want to see again.
- It creates a backup of all the data lost and brings it back to where it originally belonged.
Cons of Photo Recovery
- When retrieved photos are brought back into the gallery, the pictures’ quality is not the same.
- Photo Recovery deteriorates the pixels of the image and videos.
- Scanning the images and browsing takes a lot of time.
- It shows your deleted and all the existing photos from your gallery.
- Photo Recovery confuses you between the lost and already present images in your phone.